Fun to Cook Book
by Mary Blake for The Carnation Company
- 1955 First Edition. Los Angeles: Carnation Company
- 48 pages. Good recipes, Great graphics! “Litho in USA” Plastic Comb spine.
- Condition: This cook book is in very good clean condition with some wear and bumped corners.
- Nice color illustrations. Average wear, owners name is in the inside cover. The cookbook by the Carnation company which highlights the use of its milk products in recipes for younger readers.
Fun with Cooking: Easy Recipes for Beginners
by Mae Blacker Freeman
- 1947 First Edition NY: Random House
- Condition: Good with edgewear, taped spine, pencil markings on rear endpaper