- A library of one’s own: Meet the man who owns 12,000 books and now organizes the Melbourne Rare Book Week.
- An extremely rare book worth thousands is on display in Singapore
- 24 Children’s Stories That Still Give Us the Creeps
- Protect Your Library the Medieval Way, With Horrifying Book Curses
- Heywood Hill, the Legendary London Bookshop Outfitting the World’s Best Private Libraries | Architectural Digest
19th Century all i want for christmas Art Artists Authors Autograph Book Books cat Children’s Books Collectible Fridayreads Games history Holidays humor illustration Inspiration Interior Design Letters Librarian library lol Photo QOTD Quote Rare Books Readbooks Retro RPG sedaris Shakespeare Solar Eclipse Solitary Bibliophile solitarybibliophile summer reading thinkingminds thoughts Throwback Tolkein Trouvelot Twain Ulysses Vintage Word